Exciting Pages :)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just a little info..

An awesome nail blogger I found through SayAnythingBrooke's blogtv is running her one year blogiversary contest. Her name is Kayla, and she runs the blog Nails by Kayla Shevonne. I've only been following her blog for a few weeks, but I've already seen some amazing and very well described nail tutorials, and some equally impressive swatch comparisons. If you're a nail polish junkie like I am, then you have to check her out.

Now, onto the giveaway. I'm a little late to the party, so I'm going to run quickly over the details, but you can find everything including the entry form on her blog here. Basically, she's been blogging for a year, and to celebrate she's giving away two Deborah Lippmann polishes from the Spring 2011 collection. The polishes have been donated by Made You Blush, a Canadian company with a store in my hometown. It gives us girls who want things like Amazing Cosmetics concealer and Too Faced Shadow Insurance a place to get it. MYB donated the colours Naked and Glitter in the Air, which can be found swatched here on Kayla's blog.

I am very excited to see who wins this giveaway, and to see more of Kayla's posts. Congratulations, Kayla, and keep up the awesome blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment